Friday, March 27, 2015

Lies her father (Peter Rakobowchuk aka Peter Ray) told you… (Part I) ...and the truth he didn't...



Family Album ( V ) with Peter Rakobowchuk alias Peter Ray, my Ex-husband and Giselle, Our Daughter...
Lies her father (Peter Rakobowchuk aka Peter Ray) told you… (Part I)...and the truth he didn't...


Happenings that never happened...according to Peter Rakobowchuk alias Peter Ray and/or second wife Patricia/Pat Enborg (Part 5)




Peter Ray, incognito of Peter Rakobowchuk lost his news director job at 
Vancouver CKO because of racist remarks he made on the air. I, believing the story he invented about this (he really is good at making up lies) as he begged me to move with him to Ontario, gave up my great career as modelling director, working with Marie Morton, legendary talent agent, owner of Jerry Lodge Talent Agency, home at the time to Michael J. Fox.





Marie Morton and Agota Szabo




After visiting my parents in Hungary with Peter Rakobowchuk aka Peter Ray, journalist, then my future husband, we moved to Ontario where he found a job, finally. I barely started looking for work in the same field, when I had to make yet another life changing choice, now between career and family life, at least for a while





                                   Peter Rakobowchuk with Suzie by Lake Ontario








Glamour has a tendency to fade with keeping house for a husband a baby and a great dane



And so does with glamour the love of a gigolo type husband too fades












My being a full time housewife-mother changed Peter's attitude towards me.. He showed more openly he kind of looked down on me. While I was raising HIS child, giving up MY career for him, he had the nerve to tell me he "didn’t marry a housewife". It must be true. His second wife Patricia/Pat Enborg only had children after years of their living together and when I sued him for child support ...

I started painting, that kept him happy for awhile, as he could see a new venue to fame and fortune and new hope I wouldn't stay a "stay-at-home housewife, mom".....who could neither advance his career nor could be used as a trophy to show around and boast about to boost his own image.






 present wife of my ex-husband, the young female journalist in her early-mid 20's, with much ambition, less talent and without any scruples or shame started working on Parliament Hill, where Peter Rakobowchuk alias Peter Ray, now my ex-husband also worked at that time.

Peter was getting slowly but surely under her very strong influence by then, as until that time he was a good husband and a good father.



Where and how Patricia/Pat Enborg got her husband

h
ttp://www.spiritofradio.ca/Personalities.asp?Show=Enborg%2C+Pat


and she lies too,  she worked on Parliament Hill in the early 80's but why not..





A close group indeed...must have been if she felt she could just take the husband of somebody else and take it home with her...I truly wonder just how many people she entertained before she actually hooked Peter ....


About the signatures on my paintings; I just told him to tell his sisters to start painting if he wanted the Rakobowchuk name famous...